Let's Be Buddies
讓我們成為朋友吧!
“Hi, Ryan,” said Ms. Laura. “This is Jose?’s firstday. Will you be his buddy today?”
“嗨,瑞安,”勞拉小姐說。“今天是何塞的第一天,你今天可以成為他的朋友嗎?”
“Yes,” said Ryan.
“好的,”瑞安說。
Ryan showed Jose? where to hang his backpack.
瑞安向何塞展示了他的背包該掛在哪里。
And when Ms. Laura called, “It’s time for morning meeting.”
當勞拉小姐說:“是開晨會的時候了。”
Ryan said, “Come with me.”
瑞安說:“跟我來。”
At center time, Ryan said, “Sit with me, Jose?.”
娛樂時間,瑞安說:“和我坐一起吧,何塞。”
“Clean-up time,” called Ms. Laura. The boys puttheir puzzle away and headed for the snack table.“Sit with me, Jose?,” said Ryan.
“清理時間,”勞拉小姐說道。男孩們把拼圖放到一邊,走向零食桌。“和我坐一起,何塞,”瑞安說。
After story time, everyone got ready to go home.
故事時間過后,大家都準備回家了。
“It looks like you’ve made a new friend, Ryan,”said Ms. Laura. “Thanks for your help today.”
“看來你交了一個新朋友,瑞安,”勞拉小姐說道。“謝謝你今天的幫助。”
When Jose?’s dad arrived, Ryan said, “See you tomorrow.”
當何塞的爸爸到達時,瑞安說:“明天見。”
Jose? smiled and said, “Good-bye, friend.”
何塞笑著說:“再見,朋友。”